Treasure Hunter Escape Room
“Here at our world renowned Lockin Museum, we take pride in since showcase our collection of valuable and scarce treasures, guaranteed to make your challenge an unforgettable and breathtaking day in your life”
Le Espoir is the world’s most valuable piece of jeweling. This magnificent diamond necklace, unknown to others, is said to have mysterious power that could change the fate of the world.
Reliable sources have disclosed that a number of top criminal enterprises have plotted to steal this jewel. Concerned for the future of the country, the State has teamed you up with group of treasure hunting talents to steal this extraordinary necklace before it’s too late.
Your mission is to break into the chamber where Le Espoir is and to decode the series of high security systems guarding the jewel to find the greatest treasure in history.
The security cameras are now temporarily disabled. Would you and your team be able to accomplish your mission within 60 minutes?
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior your allocated time slot for registration and preparation.
- Please try not to come late! If you arrive late, time may be deducted from your game. If you arrive 20 minutes later than your slot, you will not be admitted and a refund will not be made.
- All sales are final. Please be aware of that our game is a live event so once booking is confirmed no refund will be provided in the case of booking cancellation, rescheduling or no-show.
- Detective style clothes might help to sharpen your mind. Wear comfortable clothes but refrain from wearing high heels for safety reasons.
- We welcome children between the age of 6 and 16 to participant provided that they are accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Escape games are not recommended for those with heart conditions, claustrophobia due to the excitement and suspense-filled experience of the game.
- Warning: our games can be highly addictive!